A critic of Guido's blog on Python's lambda

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Sat May 6 03:26:19 EDT 2006

Ken Tilton wrote:

> Oh, my, you are preaching to the herd (?!) of lemmings?! Please tell me
> you are aware that lemmings do not have ears. You should just do Lisp
> all day and add to the open source libraries to speed Lisp's ascendance.
> The lemmings will be liberated the day Wired puts John McCarthy on the
> cover, and not a day sooner anyway.

And then the 12th vanished Lisper returns and Lispers are not
suppressed anymore and won't be loosers forever. The world will be
united in the name of Lisp and Lispers will be leaders and honorables.
People stop worrying about Lispers as psychpaths and do not consider
them as zealots, equipped with the character of suicide bombers. No,
Lisp means peace and paradise.