(question) How to use python get access to google search without query quota limit

Per mailper at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:37:04 EDT 2006

I am doing a Natural Language processing project for academic use,

I think google's rich retrieval information and query-segment might be
of help, I downloaded google api, but there is query limit(1000/day),
How can I write python code to simulate the browser-like-activity to
submit more than 10k queries in one day?

applying for more than 10 licence keys and changing them if
query-quota-exception raised is not a neat idea...