Can any body help me

gene tani gene.tani at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:22:52 EDT 2006

satish wrote:
> how to write script for these
>
> 1.Given a test file containing lines of words such as (abc, abb,
> abd,abb, etc), write a script that prints, in order of frequency, how
> many times each word appears in the file.
>
> 2.
> Write a script running in an endless loop that pings an IP (specified
> on the command line) periodically. If the IP goes down n times in a row

1. #include "We won't do your homework" and "don't you think your prof
reads the list?"
2. #include link about asking smart questions
3. don't know where you are in your python learning, but all the code
you need is in the online Python cookbook somewhere (search "ping IP
address" and "heartbeat"
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python