John Bokma harassment

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed May 24 11:29:19 EDT 2006

Mitch <spudtheimpaler at hotORgooMAIL.invalid> wrote:

> John Bokma wrote:
> [...]
>> You're mistaken. All you need to do is report it. After some time Xah
>> will either walk in line with the rest of the world, or has found
>> somewhere else to yell. As long as it's not my back garden and not
>> around 4AM, I am ok with it.
>>

> Walk in line with the rest of the world?  Pah.
>
> This is no-ones back garden.

Funny how people who always think they can "change Usenet" have no clue
about what Usenet is and how it works in the first place.

Usenet is just that, each server participating can be thought of as being
the back yard of the news master.

If you have no clue about how Usenet works, first read up a bit. What a
Usenet server is, a feed, and how Usenet is distributed.

And then come back if you finally have something to say that you can back
up.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/