Multiple Version Install?

David C. Ullrich ullrich at math.okstate.edu
Wed May 24 07:49:05 EDT 2006

On Fri, 05 May 2006 07:44:45 -0500, David C. Ullrich
<ullrich at math.okstate.edu> wrote:
[...]
>Just curious: How does pythonxx.dll determine things
>like where to find the standard library? That's the
>sort of thing I'd feared might cause confusion...

Ok, it was a stupid question, cuz right there in the
registry it says

Python/PythonCore/1.5/PYTHONPATH = whatever.

All I can say is the last few times I wondered about this
question I did search the registry for PYTHONPATH and
didn't find it. Maybe I spelled it wrong or somthing.