John Bokma harassment

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:22:28 EDT 2006

Ben Bullock wrote:
> "Xah Lee" <xah at xahlee.org> wrote in message
> news:1148459377.384317.100730 at j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
>> If you believe this lobbying to my webhosting provider is unjust,
>> please write to my web hosting provider abuse at dreamhost.com
>

> Why don't you just change your provider? It would take less time than this.

Are you joking. "Just change your provider?" Do you have a little button
on your computer that says "Change provider"? Cool! :)

C'mon, John Bokma (and everyone else dumb enough to crosspost their
shushing to every group on the crosspost list -- why do they do that? So
Xah will hear them six times? No, they want everyone to see how witty
they are when they tell Xah off. Now /that/ is spam) is the problem.

kenny

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"
    Attorney for Mary Winkler, confessed killer of her
    minister husband, when asked if the couple had
    marital problems.