Windows Registry Dump

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Thu May 18 11:16:40 EDT 2006

Dirk Hagemann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does someone know how I can make a Text-Dump-File of a remote
> Windows-Computer's Registry (not the whole registry - only a part of
> it)?
>
> Thanks a lot for some code or a helpful link!

I suggest you try asking the darker side of the internet - after all,
accessing the registry remotely and all possibly privacy and security
related issues that is of utmost importance to crackers and hackers.
BackOrifice and your average Trojan spring into mind - maybe for a small
fee the allow you to piggyback your (surely good-intended!) code on theirs!

Diez