Reg Ex help

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Fri May 12 13:25:03 EDT 2006

>>> se = SE.SE ('<EAT> "~/[A-Za-z0-9_]+/CHECKEDOUT~==" | /= CHECKEDOUT=')
>>> se
('/main/parallel_branch_1/release_branch_1.0/dbg_for_python/CHECKEDOUT')
'dbg_for_python'

If I understand your problem, this might be a solution. It is a stream
editor I devised on the impression that it could handle in a simple manner a
number of relatively simple problems on this list for which no
commensurately simple methodologies seem to exist. I intend to propose it to
the group when I finish the doc. Meantime who do I propose it to?

Frederic