Ann: pyDia2Code

Mario Lacunza mario.lacunza at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:36:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

This is a GUI program for Dia2Code lib under GPL licence:

"Dia2Code basically reads a Dia diagram file that contains an UML class
diagram and creates files in the language of choice that contain the bare
bones of the classes represented in the diagram..."

"Generates code for: Ada, C, C++, Java, PHP, Python, shapefile, SQL and
C#...."

Build in Python with the same function like gDia2Code and Kaptain (obsolete)

This is a Beta stage, please send me any comments or suggest.

I search help for i18n, for translate into english the interface, right now
its only available in spanish.

The website: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydia2code/

Thanks in advance!!
--