Python - Web Display Technology

Paul Rubin http
Thu May 18 12:39:59 EDT 2006

"SamFeltus" <sam at nuevageorgia.com> writes:
> I guess there isn't much to understand.  If you are satisfied with a
> text based, static image web, that is light on artistic possabilities,
> all that HTML stuff is acceptable.  Perhaps the HTML/JS group will even
> get off their rear ends and bring some decent cross platform graphics
> capabilities to the web one decade?  Perhaps even bring some 90's style
> graphics to the browser one decade?

If I want to watch movies, I'll go out and buy a TV set.  For web
sites, stick with HTML.  I don't have (and refuse to install) the
Flash plugin in my browser and it's a pain in the neck that many
business sites are impossible to even navigate, because there's no way
past the Flash entry screen.  The sensible ones have a "skip intro"
link, but a lot of them don't.