ANN: 4 little Python programs

RM ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 08:59:09 EDT 2006

I recently got access to one of those new GooglePages and decided to
play around with it a little. I figured it would be a nice *easy* way
to get a website going. I may eventually do something more
professional, but hey, this was free in both money and time. :)

I had been thinking of releasing some of my little personal apps for a
while. So, this finally motivated me to clean them up enough for
release. The website is not yet finished, but I couldn't wait to share
with you these little Python programs. I have packaged them nicely for
Windows using py2exe and InnoSetup.  Unfortunately, I haven't had the
time to do the same for Linux.  I plan to that soon.  You can get them
here.

http://rmcorrespond.googlepages.com/customsoftware

I have been using them for several years, but never got around to
releasing them. Any way, I hope you like them. Oh, they are all
licensed with the GPL, but for now, since I don't yet have a way to
track downloads, I am only making the source available upon request. If
you have any questions or suggestions let me know.

-Ruben