John Bokma harassment

Robert Boyd robert.h.boyd at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:47:26 EDT 2006

On 24 May 2006 08:29:57 -0700, Rune Strand <rune.strand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can just declare my support. Reading Mr. Bokmas comments below [*]
> certainly makes my suport stronger.

I sent an email in support of Xah, which I wouldn't have bothered to
do had I not read the rapid-fire posts from Bokma which were abusive,
insulting, and arrogant. Xah's posts often make me roll my eyes, or I
skip them, but sometimes (and more so lately) they have been
intriguing and foster thought-provoking replies. I'd prefer debate and
discussion be fostered, rather than squelched. But what does this
clueless sock-puppet know? ;)