how to clear up a List in python?

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:38:33 EDT 2006

I will not try and stop helping others because you don't like my
answers. I found a perfectly good way how not to do something that
wasn't exactly wrong anyway.  if you can take another persons honest
attempt to help someone and twist it into something it is not, I can
only suggest you look in the mirror and only if you're truly perfect
you continue your banter.

by the way, I am not here to promote Python. but if this is of your
concern, perhaps maybe you should rethink how you respond in kind
towards post you do not exactly agree with. Others are reading this and
it might not come off as promotional material. Also, if you're having a
bad day, take a rest and relax. You just might deserve it.