Cellular automata and image manipulation

defcon8 at gmail.com defcon8 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 19:09:38 EDT 2006

Hello. I have recently been experimenting with cellular automata and I
would like to know how I could convert a 2d list of 0's and 1's into
white and black squares on an image. I have tried to install matplotlib
and also NumTut but both to no avail. There seem to be bugs in their
installation and I have not been able to figure out how to resolve
them. I would be happy for someone to suggest a library and maybe give
a simple example of how to do what I want to do.