how to change sys.path?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 24 01:20:57 EDT 2006

[Please provide some context when you respond in an existing
discussion, by quoting the original message and removing any parts
irrelevant to your reply.]

"Ju Hui" <phpbird at gmail.com> writes:

> yes, we can change PYTHONPATH to add some path to sys.path value, but
> how to remove item from sys.path?

As pointed out already, sys.path is a list, which can be manipulated
like any other list.

    <URL:http://docs.python.org/lib/typesseq-mutable.html>

--
 \      "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O |
  `\       Lord, make my enemies ridiculous!' And God granted it."  -- |