how to clear up a List in python?

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Fri May 26 07:56:16 EDT 2006

> Well, given that you did post it on purpose and had no "intent to mess
> anyone up over it", it is clear that the antecedent in Fredrik's
> if-statement is not satisfied and therefore your mind should've skipped
> the consequent statement when reading his response. Why get so upset
> about something that didn't even apply to you? :-)

I wish I could've intepreted it like that... I guess that is one of the
evils of being human. the uncanny ability to intepret ambiguous
understatements and then say fork it when technically you're correct...
it really did not apply to me... The evil of being human I suppose :P

I apologize to Fredrik for my outburst but would like to request that
next time a better suited address be in order even if in doubt. Not
everyone is aware of egoless programming...