Virtual Collaboratory Announcement

Cameron Brown cbrown at perpich.com
Tue May 23 12:14:20 EDT 2006

This post if for informational purposes only. The Virtual Collaboratory
is a GNU GPL open source project written almost entirely in python,
using Py-MyCMS, Zope, Plone and Mailman as components. You may go to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vic to download the latest distribution
and you may go to http://opensource.perpich.com/ to join the OpenSource
Developers' Forum to discuss and learn more about the project.

If you are unfamiliar with the Virtual Collaboratory, you can read the
Wikipedia entry at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboratory. Also,
please feel free to ask questions either by emailing me, or by joining
the community collaboratory (opensource.perpich.com) and/or by attending
the information session mentioned below.

We will be hosting an informal question and answer meeting on May 31st
at 12:30PM EST. You must first register as a Member at
opensource.perpich.com to join the meeting. Please stop by and ask us
any questions about the Collaboratory that you may have.

Thanks,
Cameron