Can I use python for this .. ??

san santosh.pandey at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:45:55 EDT 2006

Hi

I am using windows xp and have installed python and win32. I am
familiar with basic Python. I wanted to control some of the
applications via python script.

I would like to write a python script to say:
1. Open firefox and log on to gmail
2. Another firefox window to visit slickdeals
3. Open winamp and tune in to a shoutcast station
4. Open groupwise ...
etc ..

These are the task I do every day whenever I log on my computer .. it
just seems repetitive and hence probably can be coded in python.

Can I do this in python? Where do I find the COM objects/interfaces for
all these different programs? Are there any sample codes ?

Thanks.
Santosh.