creating a new database with mysqldb

Wed May 17 15:23:08 EDT 2006

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
> Type:
>
> create a new database with mysql
>
> into google and see what happens
>
> rd

Well, the thing about it is that all the guides I find online seem to
begin with using a command prompt or a unix shell, neither of which will
work in my case. I'm trying to find a way to access my database server
using just a python script. Perhaps that isn't even possible for me to
do without shell access. I might just have to use the msqladministrator
in my server control panel, instead of using python.