how to change sys.path?

Wed May 24 10:45:55 EDT 2006

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2006 20:21:10 GMT, John Salerno
> <johnjsal at NOSPAMgmail.com> declaimed the following in comp.lang.python:
>
>> I meant actually adding the PYTHONPATH variable to the environment
>> variables list.
>
> 	You're looking at editing the Windows registry for that...

I just right-clicked on My Computer --> Properties --> Advanced -->
Environment Variables, and added a new one called PYTHONPATH. I don't
know if that edits the registry, but you don't *manually* have to edit
the registry if you do it that way...unless of course you aren't
supposed to be doing it that way! But it worked anyway. :)