No math module??

WIdgeteye None at none.none
Mon May 22 21:20:14 EDT 2006

I have been trying to run a python program and I get the following
error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 39, in ?
  File "/home/Larry/.blender/scripts/bzflag/__init__.py", line 22, in ?
    import BZfileRead
  File "/home/Larry/.blender/scripts/bzflag/BZfileRead.py", line 24, in ?
    import BZsceneWriter
  File "/home/Larry/.blender/scripts/bzflag/BZsceneWriter.py", line 25, in ?
    import BZcommon
  File "/home/Larry/.blender/scripts/bzflag/BZcommon.py", line 24, in ?
    import math
ImportError: No module named math

So just to check and make sure I tried to import the math module
and sure enough there isn't one. This whole program has calls to
the "math" module all the way through it.

I have been using python on my computer since it first came out and
this is the first time I have runinto this. I have Python 2.3.2
installed on Slackware Linux. I installed it from source download
from the Python.org web site.

I have looked all over for a math module but can't find one.
Maybe not looking in the right place???

So what's up??    :)

thanks