send an email with picture/rich text format in the body

anya anyab5 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 07:24:09 EDT 2006

Hey,
I have a certain problem and till now I didnt find an answer on the
web.

I want to send an email message with picture in it. I dont want to put
it as
attachment but make it in the body of the mail, so every one who open
the email will see the picture.. (it is possible that the solution will
be in any other format that will be opened i.e pdf, doc and I will put
this in the body )

Neither in MimeWriter nor using the definition of MymeTypes I was able
to do it ..

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks