John Bokma harassment

Boris Borcic bborcic at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:12:46 EDT 2006

ilitzroth at gmail.com wrote:
> We seem to have strayed a long way from Voltaire's
> "I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your
> right to say it.",
> but that was of course the age of enlightenment.

Obviously this wisdom is getting stale and should be updated to something
like "There is so much noise we can't hear each other, but I will defend
to the death a chance to get heard for whatever you might have to say that's
intelligent (while not necessarily from your own mouth)".

Besides, it is not clear that Voltaire really said that.

Cheers, BB
--
python >>> filter(lambda W : W not in 'ILLITERATE','BULLSHIT')