PyExcelerator: How does one close a file?

tkpmep at hotmail.com tkpmep at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 08:54:42 EDT 2006

John,

I had spelled PyExcelerator with a capital P, but it worked just fine.
I then checked the directory it was installed in, and found it read
C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\PyExcelerator. As soon as I changed the
directory name to C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pyExcelerator, my
programs stopped working! I then changed PyExcelerator to pyExcelerator
in my programs and they worked alll over again.

After much playing around, I discovered that I had incorrectly indented
the call to writeData, so that it ran only once, after a loop was
exited, and not for every iteration through the loop.

Thanks

Thomas Philips