python vs perl lines of code

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sun May 21 02:44:45 EDT 2006

"George Sakkis" <george.sakkis at gmail.com> wrote:

> John Bokma wrote:
>> "George Sakkis" <george.sakkis at gmail.com> wrote:

[ Xah Lee ]

>> [1] He is looking for another hoster btw.
>
> This must feel really empowering huh ?

I am sure I've had quite some help. Also, you made quite a mistake. I have
0 power, I just reported what I saw: repeatedly cross posting to 5 groups
for the sole purpose of trolling and spamvertizing a website. And I am
afraid that 5 is a limit set by Google Groups, not by your kook buddy.

Funny though, how you have a problem with a thread that side steps to Perl
only for 4 or 5 postings, but have no problem with a hit & run post in 5
groups to spamvertize a site.

Have fun with the pondering btw.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/