newbie: windows xp scripting

oscartheduck oscartheduck at gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:30:57 EDT 2006

It wasn't, but after seeing your success I discovered what was wrong.
My destination directory didn't exist, and for some reason windows
wasn't automatically creating it to dump the files in.

I could fix this with a nested if statement, but it "feels" like
windows should be creating this folder automatically if it doesn't
exist.

Oh well, thanks Steve! I wouldn't have performed the next step of
manunally creating the directory if you hadn't posted that the script
worked!