Python - Web Display Technology

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Fri May 19 12:07:51 EDT 2006

Florian Diesch enlightened us with:
>> - Flash is a proprietary technology requiring a proprietary plugin.
>
> There seem to be at least two free implementations:

But the website of OP together with the websites of many other people
are incompatible with those, since they require the latest and
greatest Macromedia Flash plugin; that's version 8, while the latest
version for Linux is version 7. I doubt that the Free implementations
are up to par with a version that hasn't even been released by
Macromedia.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa