Drop Down Menus...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri May 5 12:22:10 EDT 2006

I suspect that if an app were to be created that really allowed for "Drop
Down" menus that can be initiated via the "right" mouse key, the web app
would have to be a java app....

I've seen some web based java apps with this functionality, but never any
php/perl.. I didn't think python would be able to given that it is server
side, whereas a java web app, because of the shipped/downloadable components
could provide this kind of functionality..

-bruce