Python - Web Display Technology

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Mon May 22 16:35:04 EDT 2006

Sybren Stuvel schreef:
> SamFeltus enlightened us with:
>> 1. Loss of back button
>> Isn't this really a myth?
>
> No, it isn't a myth. Pressing the back button is the action second
> most performed in a browser, clicking a link being the first. People
> want to go back from where they came.

I don't even use the back button very much: if there's any chance that
I'm going to want to return to the current page, I open new links in new
tabs. That way I can be sure that I can return to the page exactly as it
is now. With Flash, that approach fails too. One more minus for Flash on
the web.

Roel Schroeven