Using a package like PyInstaller

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Sat May 27 20:14:49 EDT 2006

That is very close to what I have being doing, however I was unable to
enclose a bmp or another file for that matter in the exe. I used both DATA
and BINARY key words with no luck. I checked what was in the package and
there were there. I guess for some reason it could not locate then when
executed. I used snap 274 if I remember correctly.

I am not too sure I am explaining my question correctly though. I have not
problem creating and distributing my python/wxpython scripts in exe
(stand-a-lone) except for what I have described above. I am worrying that
when the py script is run I am leaving behind files. That the components of
my stand-alone exe is somehow coming out of the exe (PyInstaller) and being
installed.

My setup exe is not what's is bothering me although I do like the your
suggestion and have just been tinkering with it. It is cool  stuff and much
better then what I have been using.

Thx

news:e5amec$64m$1 at daisy.noc.ucla.edu...