John Bokma harassment

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Wed May 24 12:25:28 EDT 2006

bradb wrote:
> > C'mon, John Bokma (and everyone else dumb enough to crosspost their
> > shushing to every group on the crosspost list -- why do they do that? So
> > Xah will hear them six times? No, they want everyone to see how witty
> > they are when they tell Xah off. Now /that/ is spam) is the problem.
> >
> > kenny
>
> I agree.  It is not Xah who is the problem, but the 200 replies to him
> telling him to go away.

To make a witty comment: Xah starts flamewars and people really *do*
like to contribute although they find it awfull. Xah is the star, who
undresses his mind. But good and sensitive people don't like liking to
contribute in those nasty battles and believe their time is deserved to
something less wastefull. I mildly disagree with attitude and tend to
think that most serious work is a waste of time. Xah lets people really
do what they want: ranting about other programming languages, ranting
about programming language communities ( which are mostly boring and
awfull but that's kind of a familiy thing: my family is boring and
awfull too but when being attacked it's still my family ) and ranting
about trolls that let them do what they want. Everything in the name of
Xah the lord of misrule. If any language community was actually cool -
unfortunetaly there is none - they would invite Xah to write essays for
them. A kind of weekly "Xah commentary" on the state of the language (
and of course its documentation and other languages etc. ). Maybe it
would evolve quite fine if Xah could be pacified?