Web frameworks and credit cards

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:17:45 EDT 2006

Ed,
Its very simple to add credit card processing to your app. I have
personally used moneris , worldpay and debitech with no issues.
Sometimes you need to do a little ctypes or pyrex but overall - its
easy.

On 5/24/06, Ed Leafe <ed at leafe.com> wrote:
> 	I may have an opportunity to develop an online ordering system for a
> client, and will have the ability to develop using any tool I choose.
> Given the fact that there are more web frameworks in Python than
> keywords ;-) , what I need to know is any experience anyone out there
> has had integrating credit card processing with the various Python
> web frameworks. Until now, my only practical experience is with Zope
> 2.x, but I'm open to any and all alternatives, so long as it's Python!
>
> -- Ed Leafe
> -- http://leafe.com
> -- http://dabodev.com
>

> --

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  - Hanlon's Razor