CGI errror in (only in) IIS 6.0 server 2003

net4xbox360 webmaster at net4xbox360.com
Wed May 17 21:46:52 EDT 2006

You have to enable the correct web extensions.

Whatever you do, do not ever enable all as that is a huge security risk.

I'll be adding a "how-to" for enabling it for IIS 5.1 which runs on windows
xp.

I put together a tutorial here: http://python.markrowsoft.com/iiswse.asp

news:1136764730.157479.286130 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...