Subprocess or Process or OMG!!

rh0dium steven.klass at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:41:34 EDT 2006

ROTFLMAO - Thanks --- I "meant" has anyone done the wrapper approach
before!!  Not has anyone used the code..  hahah nice!!

subprocess also has the wait object.  I think I like this better than
popen2 (which I have used in the past) for a number of reasons but
primarily it's simplicity. Having said that, I don't think I want to
use the wait object because I am afraid the db query in some cases may
take longer than the command..  That would leave the user wondering
what's going on..  Only testing will tell though..

Thanks Robert - yeah I checked the docs and figured out that it takes a
list shortly after I sent the post.