how to make the program notify me explicitly

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Thu May 18 10:19:21 EDT 2006

In article <1147946759.180928.316090 at j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>hankssong wrote:
>> may be message dialog is  the best way to let me be informed!
>
>EasyGui is possibly the simplest and fastest way to get message
>dialogue boxes in Python:
>
>http://www.ferg.org/easygui/
>
>- alex23

No.

That's sure not how I see it, at any rate.  While there are many,
MANY things to say in comparing GUIs, popping up a message
dialogue is generally a one-liner with any toolkit, so, if
that's the only requirement, what's really pertinent is "ease
of set-up" or a similar dimension.

And standard Python includes Tkinter, so Tkinter can't be
beat for simplicity and availability, at least as I under-
stand them.