Web framework comparison video

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon May 8 09:18:55 EDT 2006

Iain King enlightened us with:
> http://compoundthinking.com/blog/index.php/2006/03/10/framework-comparison-video/
>
> Thought this might be interesting to y'all.  (I can't watch it 'cos
> I'm at work, so any comments about it would be appreciated :)

It's a nice video, I really enjoyed it. Even though the website you
linked says it's a 60 minute vid, it's only just over 30 minutes.

So far, I've created my own web framework - mostly because I didn't
see a simple to use framework that could do what I wanted it to do:
properly handle client-side caching. Looking at the Plone website, it
looks like they do support that. Perhaps I'll look into Plone for my
site in the future ;-) For now, I'm very happy with my own framework
(http://www.unrealtower.org/engine)

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa