PUDGE - Project Status, Alternative Solutions

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Fri May 26 18:53:29 EDT 2006

What is going on with the pudge project?

Mr. Patrik O'Brien (Orbtech LLC) had told me that there is no similar
tool available within the python domain, thus I have invested some
effort to create a Website template, and to enable pudge to generate
colored code:

http://audit.lazaridis.com/schevo/wiki/SchevoWebsiteReview

I like to reuse the results for personal projects, but I am wondering
that the pudge email-list is death (since the server update) - and that
no one of the project reacts to personal and public postings.

Additionally, the schevo project removes the pudge stuff, mscott, the
developer which has introduced pudge removes it again (although this was
done with several other tools in the past, too):

http://schevo.org/trac/changeset/2127

-

Is there a similar tool available, with which I can generate python
documentation / websites or both based on templates and reST?

Or an overview of such tools?

I mean such an organized tool is essential for developmente with python.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com