hyperthreading locks up sleeping threads

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed May 10 22:33:39 EDT 2006

On 2006-05-10, OlafMeding at gmail.com <OlafMeding at gmail.com> wrote:
> Grant
>
>> You might want to run some memory tests.
>
> We have multiple identical boxes and they all have the same problem.

Maybe whoever built them got a bad batch of RAM.  Or maybe the
just used RAM with the wrong specs.  It doesn't really cost
anything to run a memory test for a few hours, and if it
passes, then you can cross that off the list.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  KARL MALDEN'S NOSE
                                  at               just won an ACADEMY AWARD!!