Way to get an array of latitude/longitude points (tuples) from a trip

kbperry keith.b.perry at gmail.com
Tue May 30 08:24:56 EDT 2006

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but I thought it was
worth a shot.

What I want:
Enter a From: street address and a To: street address, and then specify

an interval (say every half mile).  Then, I click a submit button, and
it gives me latitude and longitude points (in order) from the beginning

of my trip to the end of my trip in 1/2 mile increments.

I can't seem to find anything to simulate this, and I am not sure how
to go about coding this either.

BTW - I have used Yahoo geocoding service (to my delight), and while it

is a good service, I don't see a way to do this unless we knew every
street address in 1/2 mile increments.

Are there any Python modules that would assist with dealing with
latitude and longitude?
Can anyone out there help?