Can Python kill a child process that keeps on running?

I. Myself No.Spam at Spam.none
Wed May 3 19:49:31 EDT 2006

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:00:42 GMT, "I. Myself" <No.Spam at Spam.none>
>

>> I'm an intermediate Python programmer.  Can you explain to me how ctypes
>> will let me kill a child process?
>>

> 	ctypes	allows you to call functions within pretty much any DLL file
> (whereas the ActiveState win32api module only calls some core functions)

Ok, I don't know which function to call in which .dll file, but perhaps
I can find out.   Will ctypes will be a module in Python 2.5?

Thanks

Mitchell Timin

--
I'm proud of http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net.  If you want to write software,
or articles, or do testing or research for ANNEvolve, let me know.

Humans may know that my email address is: (but remove the 3 digit number)
zenguy at shaw666 dot ca