python vs perl lines of code

Edward Elliott nobody at 127.0.0.1
Wed May 17 01:25:52 EDT 2006

Charles DeRykus wrote:

> This subject thread  may be of great interest but I think an language
> advocacy mailing  list would be a better forum.

Fair enough, but advocacy isn't at all what I'm after.  Anecdotes are fine,
after all what is data but a collection of anecdotes? :)  Seriously,
anecdotes are valuable: they give you another perspective, reflect common
wisdom, and can tell you what/where/how to look for hard data.  Of course
if anyone already has hard data that would be welcome too, but it's hard to
even pin down what 'hard data' means in this situation.

I'll grant you though, asking for non-value-judgement-laden anecdotes on
newsgroups may be asking too much.

--
Edward Elliott
UC Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)