Strange behavior with iterables - is this a bug?

akameswaran at gmail.com akameswaran at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:14:09 EDT 2006

My original concern and reason for goint the iterator/generator route
was exactly for large large lists :)  Unnecessary in this example, but
exactly what I was exploring.  I wouldn't be using list comprehension
for generating the permutiations.  Where all this came from was
creating a generator/iterator to handle very large permutations.