Web framework to recommend

Jacky cktsoi at school.hk
Mon May 15 04:57:44 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Thanks all of you for your recommendations, I'll check them out one by one.

Besides, I'd like to say more about what I want to do.  Since I'm
planning to write something for "backend", I might not focus very much
on the layout (HTML template) yet.  Instead, I'd like to receive inputs
in XML format and then output XML after processing (or maybe I should
use web services, perhaps?).

Of course, I will write a complete web application in my other projects
(such as those I wrote with PRADO and JSF), so all recommendations are
welcomed :)

Thank you!

Best Wishes,

Jacky