Very good Python Book. Free download : Beginning Python: From Novice to Professional

per9000 per9000 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 04:00:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I hope you all know about wikibooks, it's like wikipedia but for books.
It is also "some kind of openware" (my favourite expression).

I specifically think about
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Python

I have thought about adding to it but I am low on time - this
randomchoice(["is","could be"]) a great book.

Please read and/or add if you are one of the nice guys.

Ciao,

PER9000
----
"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of 'the Terrorists'. Why not use this
'terrorism'? Long has my father, 'George Bush', kept the forces of 'the
terrorists' at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept
safe. Give 'the land of the brave' the weapon of the enemy. Let us use
it against him."

/George W Bush on the topic of Human rights
(not really, it's from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120737/quotes )