Memory leak in Python

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed May 10 04:52:19 EDT 2006

diffuser78 at gmail.com enlightened us with:
> My program is a simulation program with four classes and it mimics
> bittorrent file sharing systems on 2000 nodes.

Wouldn't it be better to use an existing simulator? That way, you
won't have to do the stuff you don't want to think about, and focus on
the more interesting parts. There are plenty of discrete-event and
discrete-time simulators to choose from.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa