python and xulrunner

joe.hrbek at gmail.com joe.hrbek at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:03:49 EDT 2006

Well, it's my understanding (I could be wrong), that pyxpcom is to
enable firefox/mozilla to use python.  My interest is more in the area
of xulrunner.  I've read that page several times and pulled
compiler/linker build steps from it, but never followed it exactly. I
suppose I can try pyxpcom instead.  Maybe if i can compile that i could
coax xulrunner into compiling. Unfortunately, most of the windows
pieces are listed as "todo" and "there are no special build
instructions", which is why i've been taking pieces from several
different sources and trying to make it work. :(