Drop Down Menus...

alisonken1 alisonken1 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:03:37 EDT 2006

Hello Bruce -

bruce wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Never used python, but I have a question regarding Drop Down Menus. Does
> Python allow me to create a website, that will permit the user to create
> Drop Down menus that can be initiated with the right mouse click? If it can,
> is it fairly easy to implement?

If you are talking about client-side menu's, you should be looking at
Java or Java-Script.

Python is good at server-side scripting, but there is no >widely
installed< python interpreter on peoples browsers that would work,
whereas java and javascript are pretty much the standard in client-side
scripting in web browsers.