hide python window, con'td

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Fri May 26 18:05:24 EDT 2006

It is just the nature of "things that run in the background all
day" to be things that should probably be daemons or services.
They almost always sleep, check, process, sleep, ... and as
windows services do that better than processes in loops that
sleep.  They are daunting at first, but services aren't really
all that hard to write after you first one.

Larry Bates