Newbie question on code vetting

william.boquist at gte.net william.boquist at gte.net
Thu May 4 00:40:54 EDT 2006

Edward,

I agree with your point, which is why I asked the question. Risk cannot be
eliminated, but it can be understood and managed so that useful work can
still be done. If there is any way I can find out what the commiters do
prior to reaching a decision to accept or reject a particular submission, I
would like to know about it.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

news:y356g.81306$dW3.7774 at newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...