wx: PyNoAppError

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Wed May 31 12:30:10 EDT 2006

SuperHik wrote:

(1) A wxPython question.  Better to ask on the wxPython newsgroup
     (listed as comp.python.wxpython on gmane).

> Using XP SP2, PythonWin 2.4.3, any trying to use wx 2.6.3.2
> When using wx, the first time I run a script it runs fine.
> Second time, it rasises an error: ....
Up here you should have mentioned you are doing this in IDLE, that is
your problem.

Later in your message you say:
> ... *Says that runnig the script outside of IDLE fixes the problem.
> That works for me too but if there is a way to run it from IDLE
> that would be much easier.

This is the inevitable result of running a pair of GUIs simultaneously:
They both want control of the main program to run their idle loop, and
only can win.

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org